We are now looking for a Head of Housing and Support to join our passionate team in Birmingham.
If you are an experienced housing management professional, this is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking social enterprise that provides life-changing services to refugees and newly arrived immigrants.
It’s an exciting time to join our team, as we’ve invested in brand-new corporate offices in Bristol and Birmingham that reflect our vision for the future.
This important role offers the opportunity to influence and shape our current and future operations and make a genuine impact, both on ACH and the people we support.
So, if you are looking to take on a rewarding role where you can do some real good, we’d love to hear from you. This is a full-time role, working 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. We are also open to flexible and/or remote working.
- Salary of circa £40,000 per annum (dependent upon qualifications and/or experience)
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Potential for flexible working and remote working options
As the Head of Housing and Support, you will be responsible for the delivery of all tenant housing and support operations in Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
Leading a Housing and Support team of around 20, you will increase our stakeholder network, reinforce our existing relationships and represent ACH within key forums.
Reporting To The CEO, You Will Also
- Oversee, motivate and develop your team
- Manage the performance and contracts of our tenant housing and support operations
- Build strong relationships with landlords
- Ensure that our service focuses on achieving positive, sustained outcomes for our service users
To join us as the Head of Housing and Support, you will need:
- At least five years’ housing management experience
- Experience of contract and performance management in tenant housing and support operations, with the aim of fully meeting legal requirements, continuously increasing tenant empowerment and maximising rental income
- Experience of securing new landlord partnerships and effectively managing relationships
- Great leadership skills
Other organisations may call this role Senior Housing Manager, Head of Tenancy Services, Head of Housing Services, Senior Tenancy Services Manager, or Property Manager.
Webrecruit and Ashley Community Housing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as a Head of Housing and Support, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.