First West of England Training Programme
Recruiting for Bus Driver Jobs with First West of England!
Opportunity to earn around £24k a year!
Himilo are working in partnership with First West of England to run a two week FREE training programme for candidates interested in working at First West of England. Guaranteed interviews upon completion and many vacancies available.
Date: Enrolment on 6th December with course running from 10th – 21st December
Times: 10 – 3:30pm
Where: St Pauls/Easton, Bristol
Course will cover:
- Road assessment preparation and practice at First West of England Bus depot in Lawrence Hill
- Customer service training
- Highway code review
- Preparation for interviews
- Guaranteed job interviews upon completion of two week training programme
- 19+ and out of work/education or working less than 16 hours
- Level 1 English/Maths
- Lived in UK and have held a UK drivers licence for 6 months minimum
- Although previous experience driving large vehicles is desirable it is not essential
- No driving offences
- Excellent customer service skills
Bus driver role information:
- Shift work – 37.5 hours in total
- £11.88 an hour (equivalent to £24k a year)
- Overtime paid
- Job for life
- Full training once job role is secured
- Number of Bus Driver vacancies available
- Perks: all rail travel is £6 anywhere in UK, bus travel is free for staff and immediate family, discount on high street stores
To book anyone on/ask any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: 07378 879309 phone: 0117 941 5339.